Pages

Friday 6 February 2015

January Favourites



Welcome to my first favourites blog. Meet the items I was loving during the month of January

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish – this has been a favourite of mine for a while now. I’ve tried many other cleansers, but always come back to this one. It doesn’t leave my face feeling dry after, removes all my make-up very well, perfect for sensitive skin, especially the eyes.


Lancôme Mascara – this is my second mascara from Lancôme, and I must say it is amazing! It makes my lashes look great, both lengthening and volume. Will definitely repurchase again once mine has run out J


Benefit Hoola Bronzer – I received the benefit blush and bronzer set for Christmas, this was my first time using the hoola bronzer, and it’s great. Matt finish and doesn’t look too orangey/muddy like some bronzers.


Zoeva Rose Golden Brushes – Great brushes, they are super soft, and very affordable.  They also wash up very well, and do not shred. Would like to order more in the near future.


Body Shop Tea Tree Foaming Face Wash – I use this along with the body shop tea tree squeaky clean face scrub. They both work great, both remove all the dirt from my face, and leave it feeling squeaky clean, as claimed. This also works well, at keeping spots away.


Pretty Little Liars – have recently got back into watching pretty little liars, I forgot how good it was. If you haven’t seen it, I definitely recommend you give it a watch. All seasons are currently on Netflix.


Thank you for reading. 

Love L xo




No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye