Pages

Thursday 5 February 2015

HUGE Charlotte Tilbury Haul!

After reading many blogs last year about Charlotte tilbury’s make up collection, I thought it was time I tried out some pieces myself J

I went to London Selfridges last week, and picked up the uptown girl look (with some alternative items, as 2 items were out of stock)

Included in this set is: (£165.00 for full look, or can be brought separately)

The uptown girl Luxury eye shadow pallet
Audrey eye pencil


 Big Fat lashes Mascara

Cheek to chic Blush in love glow – Out of stock, so I went for love is the drug
Lip Cheat in Pink Venus -   Out of stock, so I got Pillow talk instead
K.I.S.S.I.N.G lip stick in BITCH PERFECT

Lip gloss in Sweet stiletto

Please note that you should receive a complementary make up bag, if your purchase the full look. I didn’t know this until I looked online, the lady in Selfridges also never gave me my receipt so I had no proof of my purchase L
After getting my make-up done at the counter, I knew there was plenty more items I wanted to purchase, I ordered these off the charlotte tilbury website a couple of days after my Selfridges spend. 
The items I got are:
Charlotte’s Magic Cream - £70.00 (can be brought in a set with the wonder glow for £105.00, saving £3.00)

Wonder glow Primer - £38.00

Lip Magic Lip Balm - £25.00 

Colour Chameleon in champagne diamonds - £19.00
Matte Revolution in Lost cherry - £23.00
Make up Bag - £15.00 (too pretty not to purchase)

Bronze and Glow, Sculpt and highlight! - £49.00

 I’m pretty sure some of these products with be included in a future favourites blog, they are all truly stunning, and the perfect addition to any make-up lovers collection!

Love L xo


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye